Thursday, November 26, 2009

At the risk of sounding like a girl...

Thanksgiving edition! To be honest, I'm not a big Thanksgiving fan. I'm not huge fan of Thanksgiving food (Turkey is sooooooo dry) and I have a degree in history (so pilgrims? Not the coolest people in the bunch, plus I have an huge interest in European Colonialism so there's some touchy subjects here). Regardless, it's Thanksgiving eve which is like the biggest drinking holiday of the year for people my age. After a bottle of Jameson and without further ado, I bring you some pictures...

Photobucket
Me and my bff Bobo the Fauxbo. Yep, I'm licking the bottle, not wearing make up and wearing an Ovie shirt. That's how you know I'm beyond wasted. Oh, and the hat. The hat is a dead giveaway.

Yep, I'm that drunk but I live to serve and therefore, you get this picture with heavily pictured blog posting. (Edit: In retrospect, I don't know what the phrase 'heavily pictured blog posting' was supposed to mean.)

Sebastien Piche has spent the majority of his life in the QMJHL but was recently called to the AHL and signed by the Detroit Red Wings. He was called down to the Toledo Walleye for two games were I got to witness his hottness in person.

Photobucket
Look, a picture of Piche in the crazy hat.

Photobucket
See? Adorable. Even though he's French-Canadian.

I already bought tickets for this Sunday's Walleye game where Piche will not be present. He's been called back up to the Griffins already and I know it's selfish but it makes me sad. So this Sunday, I will have to watch out for the other resident Toledo Walleye hottie: Brock Wilson.

Photobucket Photobucket

So I suppose the vote is on whether you prefer Brock Wilson with long hair or short hair? I think I'm very happy with the long hair.

And this is absolutely adorable, or as I said on Sunday night, Brock Wilson showing a little child how to skate at the post-game Sunday night skate is "swoonworthy"...

Photobucket
Ohhhhh, what I would've given to be a 4 year old boy who couldn't skate well.

So I'm somewhat distraught because this week I've been very complementary of guys who have fauxhawks. I've defended both Sebestien Piche AND Mike Green. Seriously, I defended Mike Green and his hairstyle choice. Apparently, after some beer, I am able to admit that I have an unnatural attraction to dark haired fauxhawks. I don't know what that's all about. What the fuck is wrong with me?


Photobucket
Seriously, pick my jaw off the ground drooling right now. Why I do love you so much? Mike Green, why do I find you so damn attractive? GAHHHHHHHHH.

After your tweeting the other day, I don't know how to defend you, Mike Green. JUST PLAY BETTER. (If you caught the Stevie Wonder reference, 2 points for you.) But seriously, why do I love hockey players with fauxhawks this week? I have no idea.

Photobucket
Piche, I wish I could be selfish enough to want to with you to play with the Walleye but you're too talented and you proved that last weekend and I wish you all the best and I bet that one day you'll be in the NHL. For reals.

So yeah, I'm hoping you're not expecting much because it's Thanksgiving so I'm drunk and distracted with tasty food. So here's this:

Photobucket

So yeah, my brain can't handle anything else. The Red Wings lost. The Maple Leafs won. I'm all sorts of confused so let's just leave it at that.

Things to comment on:

Brock Wilson: long hair, short hair, or am I just crazy?
Sebastien Piche: hottie or am I crazy?
Mike Green: Leslie, what the fuck is wrong with you or totally hot and I understand?

Thanks and happy holidays!

5 comments:

  1. Brock Wilson - short hair.
    Sebastien Piche - he's cute.
    Mike Green - I understand. He's a tool but there's something about him and you can't explain it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brock Wilson- long hair (especially with a backwards baseball hat!), but I would totally accept him with short hair as well.

    Piche- definately hot in a bad ass sort of way... sad that we won't see him as much now.

    OMG I can't wait for Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brock Wilson- Long hair

    Piche- I'm part French-Canadien too and, yes, cute.

    Green- He's got something too him. You're not crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hat is awesome, and you're right, colonialism is kind of touchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greatest alcohol-inspired hockey post ever. Glad I could be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete