Thursday, November 5, 2009

My bad!

I had this great plan to write every day this week and have a whole celebration of old men hotties but clearly that didn't happen. The reasons for this are threefold:

1) I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm taking Friday off of work. I was already behind at work so I've spent all week trying to catch up and actually get ahead. This did not leave me much time to do other things.

2) I have not entirely recovered from this death illness. Maybe it's swine flu, maybe it's not. I don't have health insurance so it's not like I'm going to the doctor anytime soon. I've needed to sleep a lot more this week than I anticipated so I didn't accomplish the majority of the things I wanted to over the last few days.

3) Let's face it, I completely "shot my load", so to speak, by starting Senior Citizen Semaine with Steve Yzerman. I mean, seriously? There was no build up with that. I skipped all the foreplay (and sometimes there's nothing wrong with that) and just went straight to Stevie Y. Anyone else that I'm thinking of after that just doesn't compare.

So in actuality, this was just plain old Steve Yzerman appreciation week... And I just realized that it's Thursday so a HBOTW is forthcoming. I just a need a little bit of time to prepare.

Photobucket
This post needed a picture. National anthems of the 2008 All Star Game.
Damn, sometimes I take quality pictures. I really like this one. Clicky for full size.

I'M SUCH A SLACKER THIS WEEK! But it's cool because I'm leaving on my epic road trip tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment